Muster 7:45 pm
Games start 8 pm
LOCATION: EVENTS ROOM
21 players maximum
A TCEP tradition since 2007, we will again be holding our annual Charity Tournament. Proceeds this year will benefit the World Central Kitchen.
Winners are able to select from a variety of prizes that have been donated for the event, and every participant receives a door prize.
Recommended Donation for participants: $20
See below for the tournament rules.
You will be prompted to enter your name after adding this item to your cart.
TCEP TOURNAMENT CHARITY
Poker Style: Texas Hold’em, no Limit
Betting Structure: No Limit
- Small Blind and Big Blind (to left of the dealer/button) per posted schedule.
- Straddle Bets: Not permitted
- Minimum Bet: Current Round’s Big Blind
- Minimum Raise: Most recent Raise for this ‘street’ (Raises can stay the same or go UP, never down)
- Maximum Bet/Raise – your chip stack (designated as ALL IN)
- Blinds and Antes will be posted on their behalf.
- Position will fold at first requirement to see a bet/raise in the hand.
- Players Absent for one-half hour will forfeit.
- Players may not be Absent after the second BREAK.
- If a card is exposed in the initial deal, a misdeal is declared.
- Misdeals void the hand and the dealer will redeal.
- If a player lacks sufficient chips for a blind, the player is entitled to get action on whatever amount of chips they have remaining. This will form a side pot.
- A player who posts a short blind and wins does not need to make up the blind.
- When a player is all-in for less than the required blind, the remaining players will have the following options:
- Complete the Blind (to the side pot)
- If the signal sounding the end of a round goes off, any hand partially complete or underway will be finished.
- A hand is said to have begun when the first card is dealt.
- New limits apply on the next dealt hand.
- Table and Seat Assignments will be randomly distributed during initial buy in once total participation level has been determined.
- Tables will take a maximum of 9 players.
- The Tournament Director may move players during the Tournament to “balance” the number of players at each table.
- Best efforts will be made to place a player in the same position that he/she was in prior to the move.
- Table Consolidation will be preferred to happen during the BREAKS, at which point positions will determined randomly.
Elimination and Winning
- A player is eliminated when they have no chips remaining.
- The winner is the player with all the chips at the end of the Tournament.
- A number of players equal to the number of tables run plus two will be entitled to picks from the prizes available.
- Prize selection will be ordered by winner, second place, etc.
- If a player is eliminated and then discovers they have chips, they will forfeit them to the Tournament Director.
- If two players are eliminated at the same time in the same hand, the larger initial stack will place higher in the tournament.
At the final table when a three-handed game loses a player, the player due for the big blind must take it. This means that a player may have to take the little blind twice in a row, or have to take the big blind immediately after taking the little blind. Proper assignment of the big blind takes precedent.
When only two players remain, the small blind is on the button.
In the event of a pot split resulting in an odd chip, the odd chip will be granted to the player first in order from the left of the Dealer Button.
Once the Tournament Starts, no player may take another players chips except through table play.
A player may not ‘gift’ their stack to another player.
Chip Up Rules
Partial values will chip up once per player.
Speed of Play
Players are expected to play at a reasonable speed. If a player is causing a delay, any player may call ‘time’ and the player with the action will have 30 seconds to complete their play. Please involve the Tournament Director in all time calls.
Players are expected to maintain decorum and civility.
The Tournament Director is the final arbiter of all disputes.
15-20 min rounds as announced
BREAK – chip up to 25
BREAK – chip up to 100
BREAK – chip up to 500
··· •♢• ······ •♢• ······ •♢• ······ •♢• ······ •♢• ···